Madolche Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MDA, we hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
mali the wicked number =D
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_vote_lcapMini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_voting_barMini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_vote_rcap 
Horo
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_vote_lcapMini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_voting_barMini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_vote_rcap 
Tamashii Youkai
Satori Komeiji
iryche
Luna!
Volpe
(Aurora) Pleiades
Nagato, Yuki
brendanmeister
Latest topics
» the testing of lightning laxus
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeby Lightning Laxus Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

» Moka the ninja cat
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeby Tamashii Youkai Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 am

» Nagato, Yuki's test results
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 am

» COD: Ghosts' results
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am

» Defining Music and Deck
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:00 am

» How I feel. 8/1/2014 11:55pm
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:55 am

» Favorite Decks
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 pm

» Help/Advice with siding.
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 am

» Nagato, Yuki Test Request.
Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 am

Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna!
Admin

Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler Empty
PostSubject: Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler   Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Hello everybody, Luna here with a lesson for you all!
Anyway, without further ado, let's get this lesson started!

*Drum rolls* .....The card of the week is "Effect Veiler"

Most of you probaly know this card already, good! But for those who don't know put your learning caps on and start learning!

Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler Effect10

(Got this picture from: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/File:EffectVeiler-PGLD-EN-GUR-1E.png)

First of all, let's take a look on this bad boy!

Type: Spellcaster/Tuner
Attribute: Light
Level: 1
ATK/DEF: 0/0

Let's start with type first, It is a spellcaster (Nothing Special) but.... it is also a Tuner monster, which makes it not only the effect useful. You can summon this card to synchron summon with a monster with high amount of stars, so it can be useful at times.

Second of all, it is a "Light" attribute monster, which is useful used in decks where they use "Chaos Sorcerer" or "Black Luster Soldier". It's effect can't be negated by Light-Imprisoning Mirror, since it is not on the field.

It's level is one, making it easy to synchron summon, if you already have a monster with a high amount of stars. As I said earlier.

Attack and defense is 0, which isn't good but this bad boy ain't made for battle, it's his effect makes up for the low attack, and is one of the most useful in this meta.

Now let's take a look at his effect.

Effect:
During your opponent's Main Phase: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate that opponent's face-up monster's effects until the End Phase (this is a Quick Effect).

Now, think about it, the current meta isn't about high attack anymore, but more of a effect meta now, Effect Veiler stomps on Madolches, Geargia's basically everything. This card is useful for stopping combos, mainly FTKs. It can also be used as great tech against cards like "Dark Armed Dragon", "Judgment Dragon" and other powerful cards. Fiendish Chain is another exchangeable card, but it is important to note, cards such as fiendish chain and skill drain won't negate the tribute effect of cards such as Madolche Anjelly. While, Veiler can negate the effect of Anjelly all through the way. Also, it is important to note, that this effect is actually a quick effect. Break Through skill is another replaceable card, which can also negate the effect of, say Madolche Anjelly. I personally, use Break-through skill instead of Veiler, because I can use the effect in my turn, and in any phase of that turn I want. Breakthrough skill also have second effect which is another reason to use it instead of veiler. But, if your running a synchron deck, I would run this Effect Veiler instead, since it can be also used as a tuner monster to synchron summon! Now, you decide Breakthrough Skill, or Effect Veiler!

Thank you for reading, and be excited for the next Mini-Lesson!

Best regards,
Luna
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Luna!
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler   Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:33 am

I don't think anyone runs it at 3 anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler   Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Lesson # 1 : Effect Veiler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madolche Dueling Academy :: Forum :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: