Madolche Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MDA, we hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
mali the wicked number =D
Defining Music and Deck I_vote_lcapDefining Music and Deck I_voting_barDefining Music and Deck I_vote_rcap 
Horo
Defining Music and Deck I_vote_lcapDefining Music and Deck I_voting_barDefining Music and Deck I_vote_rcap 
Tamashii Youkai
Satori Komeiji
iryche
Luna!
Volpe
(Aurora) Pleiades
Nagato, Yuki
brendanmeister
Latest topics
» the testing of lightning laxus
Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeby Lightning Laxus Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

» Moka the ninja cat
Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeby Tamashii Youkai Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 am

» Nagato, Yuki's test results
Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 am

» COD: Ghosts' results
Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am

» Defining Music and Deck
Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:00 am

» How I feel. 8/1/2014 11:55pm
Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:55 am

» Favorite Decks
Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 pm

» Help/Advice with siding.
Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 am

» Nagato, Yuki Test Request.
Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 am

Defining Music and Deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamashii Youkai

Tamashii Youkai

Defining Music and Deck Empty
PostSubject: Defining Music and Deck   Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 4:03 am

So this is kind of like a theme song and signature deck combined. Here's how it goes:

Pick a deck that is synonymous with you (Not your favorite deck, although it can be), and fits your personality. For example, if you're very cheery and like to be cute, then maybe your deck would be Madolches. After you pick your deck, give it a theme song that not only fits how the deck plays, but fits your personality as well.

My synonymous deck would be Shaddolls. The Shaddolls were once-pure monsters that helped each other and roamed the land fighting together (I.E. Gusto and Gems which became Shaddoll Falcon and Egrystal), however once they were exposed to the darkness within the Shaddoll Roots, they became corrupted and unchangeable, just as I am.
The theme song I picked for them and myself is the song "Darkness" by Disturbed. It depicts a person who had called out for help as they were being drowned in the darkness of insanity and corruption, but as no one came to his need, just as the Shaddolls had no help, and just as I myself had no help, he speaks about walking alone in the vast emptiness and embracing the lonely darkness, where no one can relate to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T23D193nCys The song.
Back to top Go down
Nagato, Yuki

Nagato, Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Defining Music and Deck   Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:10 am

Data confirms that these sounds better:

Back to top Go down
Tamashii Youkai

Tamashii Youkai

PostSubject: Re: Defining Music and Deck   Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:32 am

I disagree. The deck symbolizes the slow corruption and pain of being taken over by the darkness, not going willy nilly and destroying everything and being hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Nagato, Yuki

Nagato, Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Defining Music and Deck   Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:00 am

Okay.

As for me my deck is not my favorite but most describes me: Elemental Hero's.
I like to try to save people and go all in and have no fear. I would fight on even if I know I would lose, just to show how... just to prove I am worthy of my place. I have a burning Passion in my heart that would go to any length to avenge my fallen comrade(s).

Elemental Hero's do just that. They try to save others, fight on even when losing, and avenge there comrades with pride and passion. They only wish for respect, just like I long for.

Song that I give them is "Blazing Heart" cause Hero's will forever press on with the fire that burns deep in there heart and soul!
Just like me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defining Music and Deck   Defining Music and Deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defining Music and Deck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madolche Dueling Academy :: Help :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: