Madolche Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MDA, we hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
mali the wicked number =D
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcapWhat is your Favorite Anime Character I_voting_barWhat is your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap 
Horo
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_lcapWhat is your Favorite Anime Character I_voting_barWhat is your Favorite Anime Character I_vote_rcap 
Tamashii Youkai
Satori Komeiji
iryche
Luna!
Volpe
(Aurora) Pleiades
Nagato, Yuki
brendanmeister
Latest topics
» the testing of lightning laxus
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeby Lightning Laxus Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

» Moka the ninja cat
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeby Tamashii Youkai Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 am

» Nagato, Yuki's test results
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 am

» COD: Ghosts' results
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am

» Defining Music and Deck
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:00 am

» How I feel. 8/1/2014 11:55pm
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:55 am

» Favorite Decks
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 pm

» Help/Advice with siding.
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 am

» Nagato, Yuki Test Request.
What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 am

Similar topics

What is your Favorite Anime Character

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Satori Komeiji

Satori Komeiji

What is your Favorite Anime Character Empty
    PostSubject: What is your Favorite Anime Character   What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:56 am

Like Title states: what is your favorite Anime Character and why, you may have more than one, Manga is also accepted:

my Favorites are:

name: Ken'ichi Sherihama
    Anime/Manga: Ken'ichi the mightiest Disciple
    why: He is my Favorite cause of his morals, and Tenacity in a fight. He reminds me of myself as child, and truly a touching story line of having no friends to having lots of friends

2)

Name: Haruhi Shuzumiya
    Anime/Manga: The Melancholy of Haruhi Shuzumiya
    Why: Yeah, she maybe over looked for being an obscure 10th grader in high school, but her believes are similar to mine. She also reminds me of myself, and when I give up on anything, I think of "What would Haruhi do?" and it always leads to keep on moving.

lastly #3)

Name: Akaba Reiji
    Anime/Manga: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. Arc-V
    Why: He is an expert duelist who has learned every type of summon, and can use it all in one deck. In skill I am similar to him. He is also a very mysterious and shady fellow; which is again like me in terms of attitude in a duel.

Reason why I did not state my user name is because she is not in an official anime yet, but in Japan and some sights online which is only 3 episodes in after a whole year, it started as a game series, but no more on that story.
    Back to top Go down
    Stephanie.J

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Anime Character   What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:44 am

I love Kirito-Kun from SAO

*Blushes*
    Cuz he is awesome
    Back to top Go down
    Tamashii Youkai

Tamashii Youkai

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Anime Character   What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 pm

1) Name: Crona Gorgon
    Anime: Soul Eater
    Reason: He/She is very adorable, and the fact that he/she becomes insane so quickly and easily relates to myself, considering I switch personalities very quickly. Crona's a tormented soul, having been abused by his mother which led to his insanity, and he/she's just a very likable character.

2) Name: Seto Kaiba
    Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original series)
    Reason: Do I even need a reason for this one? It's Seto fucking Kaiba.

3) Name: Itachi Uchiha
    Anime: Naruto
    Reason: Again, Itachi is a lot like myself in the fact that he's usually quiet and isolated, and while he appears evil at first, it's revealed he only killed his clan to protect the village he loves as well as his little brother. At first he is condemned as evil and as a traitor to his family and village, but in the end, he was possibly their greatest savior by preventing war and by proving his love for his brother.
    Back to top Go down
    Horo
    Admin
    Horo

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Anime Character   What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Myself, from Spice & Your Sexy Moma
    Back to top Go down
    https://madolcheduelaacademy.forumotion.com
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Anime Character   What is your Favorite Anime Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your Favorite Anime Character
    Page 1 of 1