Madolche Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MDA, we hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
mali the wicked number =D
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_vote_lcapVolpe's room, enter if you dare I_voting_barVolpe's room, enter if you dare I_vote_rcap 
Horo
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_vote_lcapVolpe's room, enter if you dare I_voting_barVolpe's room, enter if you dare I_vote_rcap 
Tamashii Youkai
Satori Komeiji
iryche
Luna!
Volpe
(Aurora) Pleiades
Nagato, Yuki
brendanmeister
Latest topics
» the testing of lightning laxus
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_icon_minitimeby Lightning Laxus Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

» Moka the ninja cat
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_icon_minitimeby Tamashii Youkai Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 am

» Nagato, Yuki's test results
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 am

» COD: Ghosts' results
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am

» Defining Music and Deck
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:00 am

» How I feel. 8/1/2014 11:55pm
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:55 am

» Favorite Decks
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 pm

» Help/Advice with siding.
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 am

» Nagato, Yuki Test Request.
Volpe's room, enter if you dare I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 am