Madolche Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MDA, we hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
mali the wicked number =D
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_vote_lcapRDA's Champion Tournament1 I_voting_barRDA's Champion Tournament1 I_vote_rcap 
Horo
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_vote_lcapRDA's Champion Tournament1 I_voting_barRDA's Champion Tournament1 I_vote_rcap 
Tamashii Youkai
Satori Komeiji
iryche
Luna!
Volpe
(Aurora) Pleiades
Nagato, Yuki
brendanmeister
Latest topics
» the testing of lightning laxus
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeby Lightning Laxus Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

» Moka the ninja cat
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeby Tamashii Youkai Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 am

» Nagato, Yuki's test results
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 am

» COD: Ghosts' results
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am

» Defining Music and Deck
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:00 am

» How I feel. 8/1/2014 11:55pm
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:55 am

» Favorite Decks
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 pm

» Help/Advice with siding.
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 am

» Nagato, Yuki Test Request.
RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 am

RDA's Champion Tournament1

Go down 
+4
(Aurora) Pleiades
Tamashii Youkai
mali the wicked number =D
Horo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Horo
Admin
Horo

RDA's Champion Tournament1 Empty
PostSubject: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:32 am

Announcement # 1

Dear members,
Do you want to prove yourself worthy? Your not only big talking? Do you think your CHAMP enough? You need more confidence? Well this is the right place to come to, RDA is hosting a tournament, called the Champion. Which obviously means, the winner of this tournament will be  crowned, the Champion of RDA! This is your one of a life time chance!

RDA's Champion Tournament1 Touney10

A widget will be made for the champion, declaring his title and on his/her profile. So, that everyone will know that your the champion!

Even if you don't get in top 3, you still get 100 DP for joining, DP can be used on other people's shop or the academy main shop, which allows you to change your name or buy a retest, and licence for your very own shop!

1st Place: Champion Title, 1000 DP, Free name change item (x 1), unique champion color, widget made for you to declare your title, and last but not least RESPECT!

2nd Place: Becomes a Gym Leader (Optional), 500 DP.

3rd Place: Becomes Gym leader (Optional), 250 DP.  

To enter the tourney, please fill in the stuff below:

Username (RDA):

Username(DN):

The rules for the decks are the same ones for the test.

Announcement # 2

Dear members,
In the future, we will have a special event called the "RDA League" which is something new  for the members to obtain and something they can keep around during their stay here.

Many of you may know the Pokémon games, in the Pokemon games, there are always Gyms and Gym leaders. But apparently, we don't Pokemon fight. We're duelists. so we are going to make this league here! For us duelists. Instead of Pokemon fighting, we're gonna DUEL! A 2/3 match, if you win you get the badge, if you lose...better luck next time :I

Withought badges, its pretty boring, so their will be gym leaders who will be appointed a specific deck to use (depending on his/her gym), that will be handing out badges if you beated him/her.

Thanks,
RDA Staff Team
Back to top Go down
https://madolcheduelaacademy.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Horo
Admin
Horo

PostSubject: Re: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:24 pm

lmao, so are you in or not?
Back to top Go down
https://madolcheduelaacademy.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tamashii Youkai

Tamashii Youkai

PostSubject: Re: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Rda/Dn: Tamashii Youkai

I'm taking home the title..
Back to top Go down
(Aurora) Pleiades

PostSubject: Re: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Username (RDA): (Aurora) Pleiades

Username(DN): (Aurora) Pleiades

You sure about that, Tama?
Back to top Go down
Tamashii Youkai

Tamashii Youkai

PostSubject: Re: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:11 pm

I am.
Back to top Go down
Volpe

Volpe

PostSubject: Re: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Username (RDA): Volpe

Username(DN): {HeartlessX} Volpe
Back to top Go down
iryche

iryche

PostSubject: Re: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm in.
Username (RDA): iryche

Username(DN): iryche
Back to top Go down
brendanmeister

brendanmeister

PostSubject: Re: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Username (RDA): brendanmeister

Username(DN): brendanmeister
Back to top Go down
Lever10

PostSubject: Re: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:21 am

Sure why not

Username (RDA) Lever10

Username (DN) Lever10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RDA's Champion Tournament1   RDA's Champion Tournament1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RDA's Champion Tournament1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madolche Dueling Academy :: Forum :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: