Madolche Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MDA, we hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
mali the wicked number =D
Help/Advice with siding. I_vote_lcapHelp/Advice with siding. I_voting_barHelp/Advice with siding. I_vote_rcap 
Horo
Help/Advice with siding. I_vote_lcapHelp/Advice with siding. I_voting_barHelp/Advice with siding. I_vote_rcap 
Tamashii Youkai
Satori Komeiji
iryche
Luna!
Volpe
(Aurora) Pleiades
Nagato, Yuki
brendanmeister
Latest topics
» the testing of lightning laxus
Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeby Lightning Laxus Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

» Moka the ninja cat
Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeby Tamashii Youkai Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:16 am

» Nagato, Yuki's test results
Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 am

» COD: Ghosts' results
Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeby Volpe Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 am

» Defining Music and Deck
Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:00 am

» How I feel. 8/1/2014 11:55pm
Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:55 am

» Favorite Decks
Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:57 pm

» Help/Advice with siding.
Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 am

» Nagato, Yuki Test Request.
Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeby Nagato, Yuki Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:08 am

Help/Advice with siding.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
theLWMplayer

theLWMplayer

Help/Advice with siding. Empty
PostSubject: Help/Advice with siding.   Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:07 am

I am absolutely horrible with siding and making side decks. I was hoping someone can give me advice with making side decks.
Back to top Go down
brendanmeister

brendanmeister

PostSubject: Re: Help/Advice with siding.   Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Depends on the type of deck you have but I usually try to have in my side at least Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Light-Imprisoning Mirror and Stygian Dirge. Soul Drain can also be a useful side deck card as well as The Transmigration Prophecy. Other useful side deck cards I find are Overworked, Malevolent Catastrophe and Imperial Iron Wall.
Back to top Go down
Nagato, Yuki

Nagato, Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Help/Advice with siding.   Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 am

One I have found to be good is:
wiretap, soul charge, summon limit, and waboku, along with a Gorz and Tragoedia or 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help/Advice with siding.   Help/Advice with siding. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help/Advice with siding.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madolche Dueling Academy :: Help :: YGO Related Quest.-
Jump to: